The Kratom plant is a popular herb that grows all over Indonesia. The leaves of the plant are considered to be useful. The color of the vein on the leaves determines the strain of Kratom, there exists three types of veins namely Green, Red and White. The leaves with red veins are the ones used to make the Red Bali Kratom powder, you can distinguish the powder by its brown-reddish color. The Red vein leaves are considered to be the most popular variety of Kratom and harvested at a high rate in comparison to the other strains.
There are several ways on ingesting kratom into your system.
- Chewing freshly plucked leaves
- Ingesting Kratom capsule
- Through drinking tea -Kratom tea is the best way of getting the best out the kratom the Alkaloids are stable thus doesn’t lose potency in hot water.
- Using the already manufactured powder
A dosage of between 1 and 7 grams is appropriate depending on the effect you want it to have on you.
- Add water to a pot then add the processed Red Kratom powder and bring it to boil for about 10 minutes
- Sieve the water while poring it into a cup
- Home preparation
- Get some 50 grams of dried up Red vein leaves, crush them and place them in a pot then add about a litre of water and let it boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Sieve the water and place the liquid in a container.
- Return the leaves in the pot and repeat the process again.
- After you’ve sieved them the second time discard the leaves.
- Take the first and second liquid mix them together and then boil them again until the volume reduces to 200 ml remember the more the water the less the flavour.
If it’s too bitter for your liking you can choose to add a little ginger, honey or lemon to get some flavour.
The Red vein strand has a couple of medicinal and non-medicinal uses. When ingested the Kratom takes 10 mins for its effect to kick in and they can last up to 7 hours. The Red Bali Kratom has the following effects:
- Pain reliever
Kratom has similar behaviour to substances like caffeine and it creates a dependence when used overtime. When used in a controlled matter and in doses under 6 grams Red Bali Kratom poses no danger to the human body but when it is overused and abused there are several bodily effects like
For a person who frequently uses the stimulant or even abuses it and tries to quit they may experience withdrawal effects and also the effects of prolonged drug abuse just like any other hard drug. The symptoms are
- Weight loss
- Liver toxicity
- Respiratory collapse
Kratom had been deemed Illegal in some Asian countries like Thailand while in some other European countries and also in the USA and Canada it has been declared a controlled substance in the same class as heroin and other similar drugs.